Feb. 25, 2013



Happy Monday everyone.  I have been thinking about what I wanted to do for some of the challenges this week. I have Teddy Bear Parade; however, everyone else seems to be using it. I wanted to be different, although I will make a card for the grand-kids that has the bear on it. I made my card from the forever young and paper doll dress up cartridges.  All the paper is from DCWV and I pop dotted the hat and the shamrock up from the card.   




Hope you have a wonderful week. Thanks for stopping by.

I will be entering this in the following challenge:

Comments

  1. Love the hat and your lovely ribbon. I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love the hat with a shamrock. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. The shamrock is such a fabulous addition to the hat. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to accent that hat, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love that ribbon! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I love the hat, bow, and shamrock. Thank you for joining us at CardzTV Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Love the design with the hat and bow. Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink Challenge and hope to see more of your creations here.

    Hugs,
    Joanie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your pretty pink hat with the shamrock!!!!!!

    Thanks for joining challenge #10 at Link Up For Pink!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the hat! It's just too cute. And let's not forget the shamrock. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014