Feb. 21, 2013



Today I am still working on getting my supply of cards back to a, have a card ready, level.  I sent 60 cards to Operation write home today, thanks to all the swaps I received at the SU regional meeting.  There were some nice fronts in there and I had to spend a day to put them on cards and then put the OWH labels on the back and stuff the envelope.  Sending to them is one of the main reasons I make cards.

Today I have one that I made for several challenges.  Hope you like it; this one has several cuts from the new Cards cartridge currently for use, free, on the Cricut craft room site.  There are some nice cards on this one; however, you could make them yourself if you have the time.  I used SU paper and a new punch from recollections punch I picked up at Michaels last week.


Hope you have a wonderful remainder of the week. Thanks for stopping by.

I will be entering this in the following challenge:

Comments

  1. Cute card. Love the layout. Thanks for joining our Things that Fly challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karen. So pretty and very effective. Such striking colours.
    Thanks for sharing at Created with Love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design, thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful creation! I really like that edge punch/ Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime Sentiment challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Job Karen! I love the edge punch!! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome love that bird cage and bird. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Created with Love challenges.
    Linda K>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. I love the added flowers to the cage. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014