August 21, 2012


I am attempting to get some early Christmas cards ready.  My daughter said that she needs about 10 and would like them all Santa.  Thanks to the Imagine and Santa’s village this will not be a problem.   I already have a few made.  I love using the building frames on the Imagine the fact that I can color them in to go with whatever paper I am using is awesome.  I always like to add a little glitter to make it sparkle along with a Dress it up button and some liquid pearls.  The paper is from the Paper Studio and Recollections Christmas stack.


Thanks for stopping by hope you have a great week.

I will be entering this in the following challenge:
http://www.pinkcricut.com/2012/08/link-tuesday-17/?utm_source=Pink+Cricut+List&utm_campaign=33f494ef44-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&mc_cid=33f494ef44&mc_eid=6314330ece



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014