July 29, 2012

Yesterday I had a chance to work with my gypsy a while and get some cuts laid out from the Art Nouveau cart. These cuts are just wonderful and they turned out nice too. I prepared my machine with a new blade so that the thin cuts would come out well. I put them in my gypsy on different pages based on color. That way I could load one piece of paper at a time and gets lots of cuts, 9 in all. I did the same thing with the florals embellished cart and hope to get some good cuts from there in the next few days. In the next few days I will be putting together some cards. I noticed that the poppy and the rose are very different in the way they stand out. I will be inking all my edges on the next set, it really made a big difference. My church is having a fund raiser for a new building and I am making thank you cards.


  Hope you enjoy this, these are beautiful cuts.  The rose on page 24 and the water lily on page 27 were cut at 2 inches; all the others were cut at 3 inches.   Sorry the image is side ways...I could not figure out how to turn it back the way it was.

Have a great week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014