June 13. 2012

You can sure tell it is summer the grandkids are in the pool almost every day.  We have gotten some much needed rain this morning.  I saw the kids in the pool a little while ago and my grandsons teeth were chattering, he got out not long after that. 

Today I am working on a card for my Mother’s birthday, she will be 77 on Saturday.  My sisters and I are going to surprise her with a gift she has wanted for years, can’t say now she looks at this.

I have a package of these super nice K&Company flowers and they went very well with a sizzix die I had, all the paper is SU.

Hope you have a wonderful remainder of the week. Thanks for stopping by.



I will be entering this in the following challenge:

Comments

  1. Hi, Karen, fabulous card! That flower is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable CAS design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014