April 1, 2012

Today I made a card for my grandchildren that moved a few months ago.  I miss them very much and had to make something special for them.  I designed this card on CCR and made it small where it will go in a box with some items I purchased for them for Easter.  It is only 2.75” tall by 4” wide.  I made the faces to change when you turn the wheel.  It turned our super cute and I know they will like it.



Here is my list of items used:
The paper is from my stash
Peachy Keen Critter Faces
Rabbit and carrot from page 26 of the Create a Critter cartridge
Hoppy Easter cut from celebrate with flourish
Black out version of card on page 51 of the Wild card cartridge

I am entering this in a blog challenge:
http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-133-luke-1520.html 

Hope you like this, have a great week.  My Blog anniversary is coming up this week.  Check back later, I am going to give away some blog candy to one of my followers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014