June 10, 2011

After weeks of working on the new house I got around to making a few cards today. Marks Birthday is in a few weeks and I needed to make time to get that done. I used a wooden stamp that I have had for a few years, got it at HL, and just love. It makes a nice manly card.


The second card is using SU stamps, some spare parts corners and a little bling butterfly.  I colored the flowers using pencils. I like the way you can blend the color, makeing it darker or lighter with just going over the same area a little more. It makes for a softer color, rather than using markers, although I have a lot of Prismacolor and Bic pens as well.


I really like the way these turned out.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014